Windows 8.1 initially released in 2012 with an upgrade of Windows 8. Up until 2016, every user could able to upgrade their Windows 7, and Windows 8 to Windows 8.1. However, it is not so long. Download Windows 8.1 ISO From Microsoft.
Windows 8.1 is gear up with the pleasing mouse, and keyboard users with integration of it’s the touch-friendly interface.
Windows 8.1 was first released with genuine problems undertaking. As in the past, Windows 8 received many user complaints. So, Microsoft Tech Master decided to upgrade Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 with much compatible and solved charges.
How to Upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1?
- Click settings on the menu
- Click Change PC settings
- Select Windows Update
- Click the Check for Updates
- Press any updates to install directly
- Open the Windows App Store
- Click the Update to Windows 8.1 button
- Click the Download button
- Click Restart Now
- Click “I Accept” Statement
- Sign in to Windows as Usually
- Put the Activation Key given
- Upgrade is complete
Windows 8.1 Editions:
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise N
- Windows 8.1 Core
- Windows 8.1 Professional
- Windows 8.1 Professional VMC
- Windows 8.1 Core Single Language
Windows 8.1 made with the free upgrade to all users. If you want to reinstall Windows 8.1 for some reason, you can download the latest version of Windows 8.1 from the Microsoft website. Read below, How to download Windows 8.1 ISO download free from Microsoft.
Method 1: Download Windows 8.1 ISO directly from Microsoft
Step 1: Visit this page to download Windows 8.1 ISO From Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8iso
Step 2: Select the Windows 8.1 version which you want to download.
Step 3: Select the product language.
Then click Confirm.
Step 4: Choose the version of Windows 8.1 that you want to download like 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64).
Method 2: Download Windows 8.1 ISO by using a free third-party tool
Step 1: Heidoc.net develops download tool, download it by the official website: Download
Step 2: Open this file you download and choose “Windows 8.1.”
Step 3: Choose the version of Windows 8.1 you want to download like (Pro/Single) and select the language of it.
Then click confirm.
Step 4: Choose version Windows 8.1 you want to download (32 bit or 64 bit) then click on download > save.
You can preview the link to download Windows 8.1 ISO from Microsoft.
All files are ISO files, so you need to extract them.
Using the above methods, you can easily download:
- Windows 8.1 Pro. ISO (32 bit + 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 Single Language ISO (32 bit + 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 N Pro ISO (32 bit + 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 K Pro ISO (32 bit + 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 KN Pro ISO (32 bit + 64 bit )
Windows System Requirments:
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard Disk: 20GB
- DirectX 9 Graphics Processor with WDDM driver
- Connectivity: Internet access
- Improved Mail app
- Help for getting started
- Quick startup of any Windows version
- Better mouse and keyboard usability
- Integration of modern Windows apps
- Loads of included apps and utilities
- A better combination of the tiled Start screen
- Boot to the desktop by default
- Dual nature still confuses
- Windows app store lacks some big titles
- Included apps not as slick like as of OS X Mavericks
Sharing is Caring!